Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Quick and Easy Holiday Centerpiece!!

Hey Everyone!! It's Elina here with my final Inspiration Post of 2014 for the Feeling Sketchy blog!!
The project I'm sharing today is a quick and easy centerpiece I created for my table using an 8" cake board as the base.
                                                   Here's the pic of the completed project:


For the cake board, I covered it in a snowflake patterned paper from a DCWV "Stack 8" pack.
I added some white glitter tape along the edge, making sure to burnish it down using my bone folder.
And that pretty much completes the base for my centerpiece.
 All that's left to do now is to add the other elements.

I went on a treasure hunt in my home to find the items I used for this centerpiece.
I added this snowman luminary that I have had for a few years now.
I found this white candle in my bedroom, tied some silver organza ribbon and added a paper flower from a previous project.
I embellished the flower with a die cut snowflake and rhinestone.
I added a few ornaments I had left over from the tree and made this all white lantern using my Cricut and the Over The Hill cartridge.

And ta-da!! centerpiece complete!!


I hope I've inspired you to try this project for yourself.
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day and Peace!! :)


1 comment:

Thanks for leaving us some love! We enjoy reading your comments x