Sunday, August 21, 2016

#150 Winner and Top Picks!!

Time for our Winner and Top Picks for sketch #150!!

Here is our sponsor:


and here was the sketch:


and our winner for this is:


Congrads Tania... !!! 
Contact me via Facebook and I will tell you how to claim your prize!

and now to our Top Picks




Congrads to everyone!! Be sure to grab the badge for your blog if you don't already have it!!
 I look forward to seeing what everyone does with the 
current sketch challenge!!

Hugs,
Cathy





3 comments:

  1. Well done Tania, and thank you for my top pick too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, and congrats to top picks too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for picking my card! Congrats to the winner and other top picks! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love! We enjoy reading your comments x